You can change the password of your account by yourself:
- press the "Login" button on the top right side of the main cryptoplatform page (Currency.com) or "Authorization" in the bottom part of the mobile app;
- press "Forgot password?";
- input the email that you used to create your account;
- open the letter in your email with the subject "Change password to your Currency.com account";
- press the red "Reset password" button.
If you can find this letter - check the "Spam" folder and try to find it by searching for the letter's subject ("Change password to your Currency.com account").
We can also email you a link to change your password. To do this, you will need to contact Customer Support at email@example.com and instructions will be sent to you.