To place a stop order, you need to:
- log into your account;
- select "Leverage" mode;
- select the tokenised asset for which you wish to place a stop order;
- click on the "Buy" or "Sell" button depending on your needs;
- click on "Buy (Sell) when the price is" in the order window that appears;
- enter the price that is worse for you than the current price (for a Long transaction - higher than the current price, for a Short transaction - lower than the current price);
- press the "Place Stop Order" button.
If you try to place a stop order in "Exchange" mode, it will be executed at the current price.
A stop order guarantees execution but does not guarantee the price. In the event of a price gap, the stop order will be executed at the first available price if the said specific price has been actually reached (indicated) on the platform.