If a withdrawal to your bank card was declined, check that:
- the card is in your name and all card details have been entered correctly;
- the card is not expired, the card type is not Prepaid/Reward(Bonus);
- the 3D-secure service has been activated;
- there are no transaction (receipt of funds) limits on your card; there are no limits on the type of transactions;
- the amount you want to withdraw is within the limit for one card transaction (≈1500 USD in equivalent);
- you have not received any requests to provide information to your email.
To verify the details of your bank card, please contact the bank that issued the card.
Bank card withdrawal is only possible after no less than 24 hours have passed since the last deposit and only using the same tokenised currency that you used to deposit funds with this card.
You can update the parameters for the card by depositing any amount from it in the same tokenised currency you wish to make a further withdrawal.
If you do not want to make a deposit from the card, then you can always use the withdrawal via bank transfer to your current bank account, to which your card was issued. After successful receipt of funds to the account, they will also be displayed on the balance of your card.