To create a corporate account, you need to:
- enter your email address, think of a strong password;
- enter company data: company name, country of registration, TIN, contact person, phone number;
- specify the email address to send a link for confirmation;
- upload data about the company, namely Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation, extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
- provide information about the director: proof of address of the director (page with residence registration), order/resolution of appointment/contract;
- upload accounting data: confirmation of the chief accountant's identity (last page of passport), confirmation of the chief accountant's address (page with residence registration), document confirming the accountant's authority;
- upload financial data: tax return for the last reporting period (or other confirmation of the origin of tokens and company funds).
You can also send the above documents to email@example.com.