Make sure you use URL encoding and between 2 or more words of a tokenised asset name you use the following combination of symbols: %20-%20 (i.e. https://api-adapter.backend.currency.com/api/v1/depth?symbol=Oil%20-%20Brent).
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Where can I find your API documentation?
- Does your API support both exchange and leverage trading?
- How to generate an API key?
- I don't see my API Key. What could have happened?
- I see "***" instead of my Secret Key. How can I find a full Secret Key information?
- Which kinds of API Key privileges can I have?
- Which tokenised assets are available within your API?
- Where can I find some information on the error codes?
- How to get a response to the request where among the parameters a tokenised asset name which consists of 2 or more words should be mentioned (i.e. Oil Brent)?
- I'm using a third-party service/wrapper and it is not working. Can you help?