On Currency.com you can use REST and WebSocket API. WebSocket API suggests subscription to real-time prices, chart bars, and order books besides the actions which can be performed using REST API. More info regarding available REST and WebSocket API methods can be found in our Swagger.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I pause the API key and then launch again?
- How can I learn more information about the API key?
- I received an error saying "Error: 504 Gateway Time-out". What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying ‘Your time (X) doesn't match server time (Y)’. What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying 'Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action'. What can be the reason for it?
- Do you have any limitations in terms of requests to your API?
- Which kind of APIs do you have?
- Why don't I see my API Key?
- Which kinds of API Key privileges do you have?
- Where can I find your API documentation?