This error message means that there is an issue on our side. Please, contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform about it. We will do our best to resolve such situation as soon as possible.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I received an error saying "Error: 504 Gateway Time-out". What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying ‘Your time (X) doesn't match server time (Y)’. What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying 'Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action'. What can be the reason for it?
- Do you have any limitations in terms of requests to your API?
- Which kind of APIs do you have?
- Why don't I see my API Key?
- Which kinds of API Key privileges do you have?
- Where can I find your API documentation?
- Does your API support both exchange and leverage trading?
- How to generate an API key?