In order to pause or launch an API key, you can click on the Pause or Play icons next to the API key in the Settings > API Integrations section. This functionality allows you to either disable or enable the key when you need to do it without deleting the key itself and re-generating a new one.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I pause the API key and then launch again?
- How can I learn more information about the API key?
- I received an error saying "Error: 504 Gateway Time-out". What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying ‘Your time (X) doesn't match server time (Y)’. What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying 'Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action'. What can be the reason for it?
- Do you have any limitations in terms of requests to your API?
- Which kind of APIs do you have?
- Why don't I see my API Key?
- Which kinds of API Key privileges do you have?
- Where can I find your API documentation?