To create a corporate account, you need to follow the link https://currency.com/trading/signup-legal, enter your email and password, and press "Continue".
To verify the account, you'll need the following:
- enter company data: company name, country of registration, TIN, contact person, phone number;
- specify the email address to send a link for the confirmation;
- upload data about the company, namely Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation, extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
- provide information about the director: proof of address of the director (page with residence registration), order/resolution of appointment/contract;
- upload accounting data: confirmation of the chief accountant's identity (last page of passport), confirmation of the chief accountant's address (page with residence registration), document confirming the accountant's authority
- upload financial data: tax return for the last reporting period (or other confirmation of the origin of tokens and company funds).
You can also send the above documents to LE@currency.com.