In certain cases, the following actions with your account may take place:
- account suspension – you can still log into your account, but trading and deposit/withdrawal of funds are not available.
- account deactivation – you can't log into your account. If there are funds on your account, they will be returned to the bank card/account/virtual wallet that was used to deposit them (or your personal virtual wallet).
We always notify our clients about the need to update or provide information and do not suspend/deactivate accounts without a proper reason in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the cryptoplatform. If we apply any actions to your account we always send a relevant notification to your email to notify you about your account status.
- identity documents have expired. For your account to be unsuspended provide photos of valid identity documents.
- requested documents and/or information were not provided on time. Please check your email to see what documents and/or information you need to provide.
- you deposited funds via a third-party external account. It's not required to perform any actions from your side – we will make a refund, and when it is processed your account will be unsuspended.
- you've created more than 1 account. You can not have more than one account. You can contact customer support to clarify the information or change the email in your active account.
- you're under 18 years old. Being a person of age is one of the main requirements to create a Currency.com account. You can continue the verification procedure after you reach the age of majority, please contact customer support when it's required to reactivate your account.
- you are a resident or a citizen of a country/region, in which we don't provide services. Unfortunately, the Currency.com cryptoplatform is not available in all regions due to various restrictions. You can see the list of unsupported countries/regions here.
Other reasons are stated in our Terms and Conditions of the cryptoplatform which can be found here.