Apart from the information that you entered when signing up, you should also provide a document that confirms your identity. It should contain:
- your full name (including the middle name if you have one)
- date of birth
- document number
- issuing authority
- date of issue and expiry date
For example, it could be a photo of the main photo page of your passport or both sides of your ID card/residence permit/driver's license.
- the photo (not a scan) must be in color
- without any graphics editors used
- all 4 corners of the document should be visible
- the text must be readable and not covered with anything
- not blurry
- the document must be valid (not expired)
- preferably the document should contain info in Latin or Cyrillic
In some cases, we might require a document confirming your full residence address or other information. We will contact you if any additional information is needed.