If your bank card deposit was declined, please check that:
- the card is in your name and you've entered card details correctly
- you have 3-D Secure enabled, the 3-D Secure code was entered correctly, and the authentification page wasn't closed before it was successfully completed
- your card doesn't have any limits on the volume of transactions, as well as no limits on the type of transaction (e.g. online payments)
- the amount you are trying to deposit/withdraw is within the limit for one card transaction (1500 USD)
- you have enough funds in your bank account to carry out the transaction (including the transaction fee)
Please contact your bank to clarify if your bank card matches all of the requirements above.
Please don't attempt to deposit funds into your account more than twice within 10 minutes if the attempts are unsuccessful. This can result in your card being blocked by your bank in order to secure funds and prevent your bank account from being hacked.