Make sure you use URL encoding and between 2 or more words of a tokenised asset name you use the following combination of symbols: %20-%20 (i.e. https://api-adapter.backend.currency.com/api/v1/depth?symbol=Oil%20-%20Brent).
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I pause the API key and then launch again?
- How can I learn more information about the API key?
- I received an error saying "Error: 504 Gateway Time-out". What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying ‘Your time (X) doesn't match server time (Y)’. What can be the reason for it?
- I received an error saying 'Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action'. What can be the reason for it?
- Do you have any limitations in terms of requests to your API?
- Which kind of APIs do you have?
- Why don't I see my API Key?
- Which kinds of API Key privileges do you have?
- Where can I find your API documentation?