In the web version, go to the "Reports" section to see such a report. The functionality of the cryptoplatform allows you to choose between two sections: "Transactions" and "Activity". You need to select Type, Status, and Period from the drop-down menus.
There you can also send a report to the email by clicking on "Send report":
In the mobile app, select the "Account" - "Reports" tab. There you can view Transactions, Leverage trades, Leveraged orders, Exchange orders.
Select all wallets, or a specific one by clicking on the "coin icon" in the upper right corner:
To send a report by email, you need to enter one of the sections (Transactions, Leverage trades, Leveraged orders, Exchange orders) and click on the "document sending icon" in the upper right corner. Before submitting, make sure to select the correct period and type of transaction/trade/order in the drop-down menus:
The activity report is provided in the .csv format - a delimited text file.
In Google Spreadsheets:
In order to import the file to Google Spreadsheets, follow steps:
- Go to "Google Drive";
- In the top left corner press "New";
- Choose "Google Sheets";
- Under the file name ("Untitled spreadsheet") press "File";
- Choose "Import";
- On the page "Upload" drag a file from your computer or press "Select a file from your device".
For convenient display of data in MS Excel, follow steps:
- Select the first column;
- In the "Data" section, select the "Text by Columns" option;
- Select the type of separation "With separator";
- Use a comma as a separator.
This action will split all data into different cells. In order to maintain the chronological order of transactions, perform the following steps:
- Select any top cell;
- Select the "Filter" option in the "Data" section;
- On the first row of the table, each cell will have the opportunity to call an additional menu;
- Sort the field in ascending or descending order over time to ensure that you are viewing your transaction/operation history in a clear chronological order.